RRB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineers – Railway Recruitment Board has released 14033 vacancies for the Post of Junior Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 31st January 2021. Candidates who were waiting for RRB Recruitment may collect all the information here. In this article, you will find out the details related to education qualification, age limit, selection criteria, and other relevant details. It is a very good opportunity for Government job seekers. Therefore, keep an eye on the official portal to update yourself. The registration process will start from 2nd January 2021.
Have a look on Key Features of RRB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineers
- Department name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of Vacancies: 14033
- Name of Vacancies: Junior Engineer and other posts
- Nature of Exam: Online paper
- Selection Criteria: Computer online test and document verification
- Mode of the registration process: Online
- Last date to apply online for RRB Recruitment: 31st Jan 2021
- Official site: rrbajmer.gov.in
- Date of published notification: 29th Dec 2021 to 4th Jan 2021
- Advertisement number: CEN 03/2021
- Initial date of online registration: 2nd Jan 2021
- Last date on online registration: 31st Jan 2021
- Last date to submit a fee for the exam: 7th Feb 2021
Division of Vacancies of RRB Engineer Jobs 2021
Who can apply for RRB JE Jobs 2021?
If you are interested to take participate in RRB JE Exam then, you must check the eligibility procedure. It plays a crucial role for the applicants who are going to fill up the application form. Check the details given below:
- Applicants should have an engineering degree or diploma in the relevant field. The degree should be from a recognized board of Institute.
- Applicants should be more than 18 years and less than 33 years to apply for RRB Recruitment 2021. Upper age relaxation is also announced by the department for the reserved candidates.
Application Fee for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Candidates who belong to Unreserved category will pay Rs. 500/- and the Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OB or other reserved categories will pay Rs. 250/- as an examination fee. Applicants can pay online fee through debit card/credit card or internet banking. Also, you can pay a fee by SBI Bank Challan or post Office Challan.
Selection Criteria and Pay scale for RRB Junior Engineer post 2021
Selection is based on online test and the Document verification. If candidates successfully clear the written test then they will be called for the document verification.
The pay scale for RRB Junior Engineer Jobs will be very attractive. You have to read the official notification to know the exact amount of salary fixed by the department.
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2021? Mention the easy steps to download RRB JE Notification 2021
- Log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Now, move to RRB Recruitment section at Homepage.
- Once this is done, select Advt. of Junior Engineer and read it carefully.
- Now, apply online by filling up all the relevant details.
- Complete the fee process and end this task.
- Print a copy of this application form and mark the site in bookmarks for the future reference.
Closure: Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notification to hire 14033 Junior Engineer and the related posts. Interested candidates should apply online to take participate in this exam.