RRB SSE Pay Scale Salary 2020 – Do you want to apply for RRB Senior Section Engineer Recruitment 2020? If yes, then you should have the details regarding monthly pay of SSE in railway department. Isn’t it? After all, it is the basic need of every job seeker. But, before going towards the salary details let’s discuss a little about Indian Railways.
Indian Railways recruits thousands of eligible and deserving candidates every year for the different post and a different amount of monthly salary is fixed for different post. Railways of India has largest number of employers in the government sector. Senior Section is one of the major post in Railway at Group C level with Grade pay of 4600. This is one of the most secure job for all the candidates who will apply in this sector as this is purely Government and most suitable job in Railway Department.
RRB SSE Pay Scale Salary 2020
The candidates who will clear the online test for RRB SSE will be selected for the engineer post. Also, they will have to clear different rounds of selection to get the post. There will be a huge competition among participants as the number of participants is large. The selected candidates will receive an attractive salary at the training period and other facilities will be availed after completing the training period. Applicants who are participating in RRB SSE Exam 2020, they will have to clear the different stages i.e.
- Online Test (computer based)
- CBT 1 online test
- Personal Interview
- Medical test
- Document Verification
Candidates who will clear all these rounds will be selected as RRB Senior Section Engineer 2020. They will be paid salary + other allowances every month by the government. As per previous year, the selected aspirants get Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs 4600/-. However, there may be certain changes this year which you will get to know at the time of interview. You can read the official notification for more details.
Firstly, you will be paid with stipend during your training period of SSE. Once the training period is over, the selected candidate enjoys the other allowances given by the department which includes
- House rent allowance- It depends on the posting of an employee. These rates are revised with the pay revision.
- The provident fund is deposited in the PF account of the employees. 12% of basic pay + DA from SSE salary and the employer pays the equal contribution for the same. Overall, total 20.33% of basic pay is being deposited in the Employee’s account every month.
- Apart from this, medical allowance has been provided to every employee who works as RRB SSE in Railways department.
- Additionally, the employee get leave encasement and railway concession.
All these facilities can be availed by you only after your selection for the post of SSE in RRB. Therefore, do well in the exam and make your career more bright by working in Indian Railways.