RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-19 – If you are seeking for the Government job in Railway department then here is a good news for you. South Western Railway Recruitment has released 963 vacancies for Apprentice posts in Hubli. Interested candidates can fill up the online application form and submit it before the last date 1th January 2020. Don’t forget to check the eligibility procedure before applying for the job. The online forms are available from 17th Dec 2020 and valid till next month. Fill the online form through the links mentioned by us. The government is giving you a golden chance to be a part of the Railway department. Read the full article to know more details.
Short description on RRC Hubli Apprentice Recruitment 2020-19
- Department name: South Western Railway (SWR)
- Number of the Notificaion: SWR/RRC/Act appr/02/2020
- Number of vacancies: 963 vacancies
- Name of the vacancies: apprentice
- Location of the job: Hubbali, Karntaka
- Mode of applying: Online
- Category of the job: Government type
- Date of the notification: 17th Dec 2020
- Initial date to apply for SWR Recruitment 2020: 17th Dec 2020
- Last date to apply for SER Recruitment: 16th Jan 2020
- Site: rrchubli.in
Division of the RRC Hubli Recruitment 2020-19
- Total vacancies: 963
- Name of post: Apprentice
What is the application process for SWR Apprentices Recruitment?
Candidates who all are willing to attend the exam for South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2020 need to visit the official website where they can find the link to apply online. The candidates need to fill up the personal and education details in the form. Also, upload the scan copy of photo, signature and the required documents mentioned in the form.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2020?
Education: Contestants should have a 10th passing certificate from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in total.
Age limit: Contestants, who lie between or equivalent to 18 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this examination as on 17th Dec 2020. Age relaxation of 5 years has been fixed for SC/St candidates, 3 years for PWD candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates by the government.
What is the application fees to apply for RRC Hubli exam?
General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100/- as an application fee. However, SC/ST or women category doesn’t need to pay anything for the application. The fee is to be paid online through debit card/credit card or net banking process.
What is the selection criteria adopted by South Western Railway Department?
It is based on the candidate’s performance in the 10th exam or ITI in relevant trade. Also, there will be a written test and the interview round to select the eligible candidate for the required post. Get more details on South Western Railway Job Notification 2020.
Pay scale of the selected candidates for SWR Apprentice Vacancy
The applicants who will be selected for training regarding the Apprentice Vacancy of RRC Hubli will receive a good amount of stipend. After completion of the training period, they will get a regular monthly salary as per the Government norms.
What is the procedure to apply online for RRC Hubli Apprentice vacancy?
Be ready with your personal details and education qualification before applying for the RRC apprentice posts.
- Enter the following URL in the address bar of your browser Rrchubli.in
- Now, select the Download link for South Western Railway Apprentice job notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check all the details.
- Now, go to apply online link and fill the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and photograph on the application form.
- Complete the fees process through online mode.
- Submit the details and take a hard copy of the registration form.
Conclusion: Railway Recruitment Cell has published an official notification for 963 job vacancy for the post of Apprentice. Interested aspirants can fill up the online forms which is valid till 16th Jan 2020.