RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 Steno – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released 1085 vacancies for the post of Stenographer. Many candidates have already filled up the online application to apply for this post. Aspirants can still fill up the online form which is valid from 27th Aug 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018. Download your call letter for RSMSSB Stenographer test from here. We have mentioned the direct link to download RSMSSB Ashuplipik Hall ticket 2018 which is available on the official site also, before one week of the paper. To know more details, you should read this article completely.
Overview of RSMSSB Admit Card 2018 Steno
- Name of the Dept.: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Also popular as: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
- Number of vacancies: 1085 posts
- Name of posts: Stenographer posts
- Category: RSMSSB Stenographer Call Letter 2018
- Examination mode: Pen Paper Based Test I.e. offline exam
- Admit card available on: Before 10-15 days of the examination
- Official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
A Brief description on RSMSSB Stenographer exam 2018
The exam for RSMSSB Stenographer posts is going to be held in January 2019. Candidates who all have applied for this test must download their admit card which will be available on the official website before 15 days of the exam date. The notification for this exam was published on 4th July 2018. The online registration form for Raj. Stenographer Exam is valid from 24th Aug 2018 to 2nd Sep 2018. Stay connected with us to know the updates regarding this exam.
The participants will be selected on the basis of Written test and Shorthand Typing test. Aspirants who will qualify the written test will be eligible for the typing test. It is necessary for the candidate to learn Hindi, as well as, English shorthand typing for the Stenographer posts. The Final list will be prepared after checking the overall performance of the candidate in written and shorthand typing test.
The Significance of RSMSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket 2018
Aspirants who all have applied for this exam need to carry their Admit card along with them to the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination without hall ticket. Download your Admit card from the official website as it will not be posted to your address All the candidates are required to download Admit card before 10-15 days of the examination. It will include the general details about the candidate and the exam such as: Applicant name, date of birth, address, email address, exam center and exam time. Proceed ahead to download RSMSSB admit card copy. Please make sure to carry one identity proof while going for the exam
Exam pattern for RSMSSB Stenographer Exam
- A written paper for RSMSSB Steno. is classified into two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2
- Part 1 will include General Knowledge and Everyday Science questions.
- Part 2 Paper include General English and Hindi subjects.
- The total duration for each part exam is 3 hours.
- The candidates who will qualify the written paper will take part in typing test.
- 10 minutes will be allotted to the candidates to complete shorthand typing.
- 60 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for Hindi and English typing.
Check the given table for more details.
Procedure to download RSMSSB Stenographer Hall Ticket 2018
Follow the given instructions to download RSMSSB Stenographer hall ticket:
- Open the official website of Rajasthan SMSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the link on the homepage to download RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card.
- Now, enter the login details like registration number and the password to check the admit card for your exam.
- Next, you can see the call letter of RSMSSB Stenographer exam.
- Select the download link to save the Raj Stenographer Call Letter on your device.
- Take a print of the saved document for the future reference.
The role of the RSMSSB Board is to recruit the candidates for various posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs 3600/- The department recruit the candidates with the purpose of recruiting competent, highly skilled, capable candidates by conducting the professional test, written test and face to face interviews.