RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Rajasthan Sub-Ordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has announced the 1200 vacancies for the post of Lab Assistant. Lots of candidates have taken participate in this exam for which the online application was started from 14th June 2020 and conducted till 18th July 2020. RSMSSB will conduct a written exam on 3rd feb 2020 for which you will be able to download RSMSSB Lab Assistant hall ticket 2020 on the official site.
Generic details related to RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Department Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
- Also known as RSMSSB
- Number of vacancies: 1200 vacancies
- Name of the post: Lab assistant
- Paper type: MCQ
- Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
What are the important dates for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2020?
- Number of notification: Lab Asst/2020/1571
- Advertisement number of RSMSSB Lab Assistant: 9th May 2020
- Online registration dates for RSMSSB Exam: 14th June 2020 to 13th July 2020.
- Hall ticket for RSMSSB Exam: Updated soon
- Date of the examination for RSMSSB: 3rd Feb 2020
Features of Rajasthan SMSSB Lab Assistant Exam
Rajasthan subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released 1200 vacancies for Lab Assistant post. The official notification was published on 9th May 2020. The online registration process was started from 14th June 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this exam before 3rd Feb 2020.
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant consist of lots of information about the candidate and the exam. Applicants need to enter their registration number and password to check the Lab Assistant Exam Admit Card 2020.
Why it is necessary to download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2020?
Applicants who are going to appear in RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam should download their Admit Card to attend the examination. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Call Letter will be available before one week on the official site. It will include the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Guardian name
- Examination Name
- Date of the Examination
- Address of exam center
- Timing of exam
- Roll number of the exam
- Examination center
Important instructions for the candidates while going to attend RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2020
- Candidates must take their Hall ticket to the exam center as there is no entry in the examination hall without it.
- Also, carry one document of identity proof which could be any from Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Voter Id, driving license, or passport.
- Don’t carry any electronic item or any paper other than your admit card to the examination center.
- Always reach before the reporting time so that you don’t lose your confidence.
Read the given instructions to download Raj. SMSSB Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2020.
- Candidates should visit rsbssb.rajasthan.gov.in site on any web browser.
- Now, locate Admit Card Section at homepage.
- Once this is done, Enter your registration number and password in the relevant field.
- Now, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Hit the Download button and Save it.
- Don’t forget to take it to the exam center.