SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 Technician – Dear candidates, if you want to take participate in SAIL Recruitment 2019 then, you have come up at the right webpage to know all details regarding Vacancies released by Steel Authority of India. It’s a very good job opportunity for all the 10th pass students, therefore, they shouldn’t miss it in any case. The online registration is starting form 29th January 2019 and participants have the time to fill up the form till 18th Feb 2019. To deep dive into the details, continue reading this article till the end.
Overview of SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 Technician
- Name of the Authority: Steel Authority of India
- Also known as: SAIL
- Total number of vacancies: 275
- Title of post: Operator Technician
- Location of Job: Bokaro in Jharkhand
- Last date to fill up the form: 18th Feb 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official site: sail.co.in
Remember these dates if you are taking participate in SAIL Bokro Jobs 2019
- Date of notification released on: 29th Jan 2019
- Initial date to apply online for SAIL Jobs: 29th Jan 2019
- Final date to fill up online application form: 18th Feb 2019
- Dates for paying the application fee: 29th Jan 2019 to 18th Feb 2019
Classification of Vacancy for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 Technician
- Operator-Technician trainee (s-3): 95
- Attendant-Technician Trainee (ITI): 49
- Operator-Technician (Boiler): 10
- Attendant-Technician Trainee: 121
Required Capability of the candidates for SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2019 Technician
Education: 10th pass with full time diploma from recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit: Candidates below 28 years can apply for this post.
Note: Upper age relaxation has been fixed as per Govt. rule for the reserved category candidates i.e. 5 years for SC.ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Departmental candidates.
Fees: General Candidates for OCT (Trainee) will pay Rs. 250/- as their examination fee, General category candidates for OCT (Boiler) will also pay the same fee. However, candidates for Technician Trainee will pay Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process for SAIL OCT Vacancy 2019
All the candidates who have filled up the application form to take participate in SAIL Recruitment 2019 they will take participate in the written examination and also they will have to prepare themselves for the Skill or Trade Test. The final selection of the candidates will be done as per the marks obtained in the Skill or Trade test.
Quickly apply for SAIL OCT Vacancy 2019
To apply for Sail OCT Jobs you will be required only 8-10 minutes and of course, a good internet connection connected to your device.
- Open the official website and login to it.
- Navigate to the homepage and locate Sail Notification 2019.
- Now, read the advertisement carefully. Check the eligibility and other details.
- If you are eligible, hit the “Apply Online” button and fill up the details in the application form.
- Enter each and every detail carefully else, your application will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the form.
- Recheck all the details filled up by you and then complete the online payment.
- Hit the Submit button and then enter the Registration ID and Password.