SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern – If you have want to make your career in Government job under Security forces, then you can apply for SSC GD Exam by filling an application form. It is an exam conducted by SSC on every year for different posts. To clear this exam, you need to prepare as per the syllabus of SSC 2021. Also, you should have an idea of marking scheme and exam pattern. We have mentioned the SSC GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 in this article. Keep reading this article to know all the details regarding the exam.
The candidates who are not aware of this exam are informed that SSC is conduction a written paper to fill up the 54953 vacancies. The exam will be held in Oct or Nov month at various exam center. The vacancies are for different posts including BSF, ITBP, NIA, SSF, CRPF and other departments. To serve the nation best, you need to clear this exam first.
General details for SSC GD Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The aspirants who have cleared the exam in PST, PET and medical exam, they will attend the written test. It will be held in the month of Aug/Sep. To clear the written test, candidates are advised to prepare as per SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2021.
- Department name: SSC
- Vacancies: 54953
- Name of the post: Constable (General Duty)
- Date of the exam: October 2021
- Online website: ssc.nic.in
Pattern for PHT and PET for SSC GD Exam Recruitment 2021
For male candidates
- Chest –81 (Unexpanded), 85 (Expanded)
- Height –170 cm.
- Race –5 km in 24 minutes.
- High Jump –3 feet 9 inches
- Long Jump –14’
For female candidate
- Chest – No chest measurement for female aspirants.
- Height – 157 cm.
- Race – 1600 meters in 8.30 minutes.
- High Jump – 3 feet
- Long Jump – 10’
Selection process of SSC 2021
SSC GD exam will be conducted in three section. The candidate who will clear all the three stages will be selected for the SSC Constable post. The three stages are:
- Written test
- Physical Standard Test or Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical test
Exam pattern and syllabus for SSC GD vacancy
There will be a written test for all the qualified candidates of PET and PST. The paper will be of 100 marks which you need to complete in 2 hours. The question paper will be divided in different section carrying 25 marks each. It will be completely objective type paper which you need to attempt in any one language i.e. English or Hindi. Check the more details below:
SSC Constable exam topics for General Intelligence and Reasoning in SSC GD Syllabus 2021
- Arithmetic No. Series, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural division,
- Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Observation, Visual Memory, Relationship Concepts
- Non –Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding
SSC Constable exam topics for General Knowledge and General Awareness in SSC GD Syllabus 2021
- Current Affairs – International and National
- Events held in India and its connected countries
- General Polity, Indian Polity
- Indian Economy and Indian Constitution etc.
- Indian Geography and World Geography
- Indian Culture and Heritage
- Science and technology
SSC Constable exam topics for Elementary Mathematics in SSC GD Syllabus 2021
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Averages, Percentages, Discount, Interest
- Profit and Loss, Time and Distance
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Number systems, Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio & time, Time & work Mensuration, etc.
SSC Constable exam topics for English subject in SSC GD Syllabus 2021
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Find the error, fill up the blanks
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Verbal ability, Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension etc.
- Improvement of sentences, Active/Passive Voice of verbs, direct/indirect narration
- Idioms and Phrases, One word Substitution
SSC Constable exam topics for Hindi subject in SSC GD Syllabus 2021
- रचना एवं रचयिता
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन बहुवचन,
- संधि विच्छेद
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
Conclusion: SST is going to conduct the exam for various posts in Aug or Sep 2021. The applicants who have taken the participate in this exam must prepare for the paper according to the syllabus given in this article.