Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Hello Friends! Supreme Court of India is going to issue Admit Card for Law Clerk Job exam to all the participants who have filled up the online application form. Intenders will be able to download the Supreme Court Law Clerk Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website. The important details like enrolment number, exam date, and venue will be mentioned on your Hall Ticket which you will get to know after downloading it.
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Authority Name: Supreme Court of India
- Name of the post: Law clerk cum Research Assistant
- Total Vacancies: Multiple various vacancies
- Initial date to apply for the post: 1st Feb 2019
- Last date to apply for the post: 28th Feb 2019
- Category of Job: Government job
- Location of Job: New Delhi
- Date of Written exam: Updated soon
- Admit card date: Notified soon
- Official website: www.sci.gov.in
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Category Name: Admit Card
If you have successfully applied for Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk then you will be issued with an Admit card to attend the exam. All the intenders will have to take this admit card to the exam center along with one identity proof document. This can be downloaded before 10-15 days of the exam. Please note that the invigilator may ask you anytime to show Hall ticket of the exam and you cannot deny him. If you are found without an admit card then you will be sent outside the exam center.
Details mentioned on the Supreme Court of India Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Call Letter 2019
Check the given below details mentioned on your admit card so that you don’t face any consequences after this.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Gender of Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Examination Date
- Examination Name
- Examination’s Venue
- Time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Exam duration
- Center code
- Important Instructions
Also, it will have your passport size photograph and signature printed that you had uploaded at the time of filling up the application form. Please verify each and every detail so that you don’t face any problem later on.
Additionally, you will be required to carry one document of identity proof for the Identity verification process. You can carry Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Bank passbook/ Driving License or any other identity proof recognized by the Government.
How will you download the Admit Card for Supreme Court of India?
- First of all, visit the official site of Supreme Court i.e. www.sci.gov.in
- Now, locate the correct link to download the Admit card for your exam.
- Enter the necessary details and hit the Submit button.
- Get the PDF file of your Hall Ticket on the screen by and print it by hitting on the Print button.
Hopefully, you find this article helpful for you. Bookmark this site to know other details about this recruitment. You can leave your comments in the given boxes to ask your queries.