TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Are you interested in Government job held in Tamil Nadu? If yes, then it’s a great opportunity for you that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 41 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and other posts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2020 application form. The registration has already started from 26th Nov 2020 and you can fill up the form till 24th of Dec 2020. To know more about this post, application form, qualification, etc. continue reading this article.
Overview of TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Also known as: TNPSC
- Total number of vacancies: 41
- Name of the posts: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, etc.
- How to apply: Online registration
- Last date of registration: 24th Dec 2020
- Website for Tamil Nadu PSC: Tnpsc.gov.in
Important dates to remember for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2020
- Notification number of the assistant engineer: 35/2020
- Published date for TNPSC Notification: 26th Nov 2020
- Starting date to fill up TNPSC Recruitment application form: 26th Nov 2020
- Closing date to fill up the application form: 24th Dec 2020
- Final date to submit the application fee: 27th Dec 2020
- Date of the examination for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam: 2nd March 2020
Details on different vacancies for TNPSC AE Bharti 2020
- Total number or released vacancies: 41
- Name of the vacancies: Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, and other vacancies
- Number of Assistant Engineer post: 32
- Number or Assistant Director Training or Industrial Training Institute: 9
Check the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2020
Before applying for this government job, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Not everyone can fill up the Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2020 form. There is a certain limit of the qualification and age.
Education qualification: The candidates who want to apply for this job must have an Engineering degree from any recognized institute. Also, they should have an experience in workshop or factory for at least 3 years. To know more details on the same, you can check the official TNPSC Notification 2020.
Age limit: The department of TNPSC exam has fixed a minimum and maximum age for both the vacancies. Aspirants who all are interested to apply for Assistant Director Post must be of 24 years and above. Candidates who are interested for Assistant Engineer post must be of 18 years and above. You can download the released notification either from here or from the official site for TNPSC Jobs 2020. Also, the applying candidates must be not more than 58 years for this job.
What is the application fee to apply for TNPSC AE Bharti 2020?
Candidates need to complete the fees process to submit their application form for TNPSC AE vacancy 2020. It will be done in two different section. In first part, you need to pay Rs. 150 for one-time registration. It is valid for coming 5 years. If any candidate applies for the second time then, there are no fees to be submitted at the time of registration. The fees are different for both the categories i.e. 150 Rs. For Assistant Engineer post and the participant who applied for both the post will pay Rs. 200. To get more details, read the official notification released by TNPSC Bharti 2020.
What is the procedure of selection in TNPSC job 2020? What will be the pay scale offered to the selected candidate?
Selection for the post of TNPSC AE depends on three stages which includes paper 1, 2 and interview round. Paper 1 and 2 will be conducted on the same date i.e. 2nd March 2020. Candidates who will pass this written examination will get a call for the interview. Merit list would be prepared for the students who scored the minimum marks to clear the first round. It will contain overall marks in both paper 1 and 2. They will receive a call for the job interview.
Pay scale offered to TNPSC vacancy post
The department has fixed a pay scale for TNPSC vacancy. The candidate who will be selected for the post of Assistant Engineer will get Rs. 37700/- to Rs. 119500/- and for the post of Assistant Director, the candidate will receive Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500/-. Interested candidates must fill up the online form before getting too late.
How can you apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2020?
Aspirants who all are interested to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC jobs can follow the given steps:
- Log on to the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment section located on the homepage.
- Check the complete notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill up the form from here.
- Check the details filled by you.
- Complete the fees process.
- Select the submit button for the registration.
Conclusion: Tamil Nadu has released 41 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer post. Interested candidates can fill up the online form and check the eligibility criteria. Here, we have mentioned the links to apply for TNPSC AE Jobs 2020.