TNPSC Draughtsman 2020 Exam Syllabus – Have you applied for TNPSC Exam for Draughtsman posts and now looking for the syllabus to prepare for the examination? If yes, then you are at the right place where you can have the details of all the subjects and topics which you need to cover to qualify TNPSC Exam 2020. Tamil Nadu PSC exam is going to take place on 3rd Feb 2020 which will be a written test including an oral test. You can check the topic wise syllabus and download the PDF for it to start preparing for your exam.
Brief details of Tamil Nadu PSC Draughtsman Exam 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 53 vacancies for Draughtsman job. Interested candidates can log on to the official website and check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, number of posts as per category of the people and fees to be paid for the exam. The online registration has already started form 30th Nov 2020 and valid till 28th Nov 2020. Check the details for TNPSC Syllabus 2020 for Draughtsman job in this post. It will help you to get good marks in the exam so that you can qualify and selected for the job. Do prepare for the paper as per syllabus, marking scheme and exam pattern.
The Epitome of the TNPSC Draughtsman 2020 Exam Syllabus
- Department Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Popular as: TNPSC
- Number of vacancies: 53 posts
- Name of the posts: Draughtsman posts
- Category: TNPSC Syllabus 2020
- Examination mode: Written exam & Interview
- Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Notification number: 30/2020
- Dates for online registration: 30th Oct 2020 to 28th Nov 2020
- Date for the TNPSC Draughtsman Paper 1 exam: 3rd Feb 2020 (10-1 PM)
- Date for the TNPSC Draughtsman Paper II exam: 3rd Feb 2020 (2:30 to 4:30 PM)
Examination pattern for Tamil Nadu PSC Draughtsman job
Candidates need to apply for written test to get selected for the Draughtsman post. This examination is divided in two parts i.e. paper 1 and 2. The paper 1 includes subject like General Knowledge and Aptitude and Mental Ability. On the other hand, Paper II includes the subjective question. The qualified candidates will be able to opt the Oral test. The final merit list will be prepared after the Written and Oral test.
Check the TNPSC Syllabus 2020
Topic wise TNPSC Syllabus for Draughtsman post
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Issues
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Author
- General Science
- Indian Politics
- Indian Parliament
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Building Materials and Constructions.
- Building Services.
- Computer Aided Drafting and Visualizations.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering
- History and Theory of Architecture.
- Site Survey and Planning.
- Specification and Estimation.
- Structural Engineering.
- Town Planning
Town and Country Planning Syllabus
- Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- area – Housing Redevelopment
- Basic concept & Scope of Study
- Central Tendency computation
- Citizen participation.
- concepts of E.Howard, Patric Geddes, C.A.Perry.
- Early human settlements,
- History of Human Settlements
- Master plan concept and surveys
- Master plan needs
- Parks, Play Grounds and Open Spaces.
- Planning Legislation and administration.
- Planning Practice
- Planning Principles
- Principles of Town Planning
- Public Buildings,
- Regional Plan concepts and studies
- Remote Sensing
- Renaissance periods – Effect of Industrial Revolution on the planning of cities – Planning
- Sampling and Diagram
- Social Issues in urban
- Socio-Economic Aspects of Planning
- Statistics and Computer Orientation.
- Town building during Indus valley civilization – – Town building practices during Medieval
Town building practices during ancient Greek and Roman Period Traffic and Transportation.
- Urbanization & Ecological theories
- Basics of Computers etc.
- Central Tendency.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Design of Experiments.
- Design of Sample Survey.
- Economic Concepts.
- Index Number.
- Main features of Rajasthan Economy.
- Multivariate Normal Distribution.
- Non-Parametric Tests.
- Probability Distributions.
- Sampling Distributions.
- Statistical Organization in India.
- Testing of Hypothesis.
- Theory of Estimation.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Vital Statistics.
Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Structures.
- Constructions Materials and constructions Practice.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Environmental engineering and Pollution Control.
- Structural Engineering.
Steps to download Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2020
Candidates can follow these steps to download the syllabus for Tamil Nadu PSC Exam:
- Navigate to the official website of Tamil Nadu jobs i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Now, check the syllabus at homepage.
- Read the syllabus and download it on your device.
- Now, start preparing for the exam according to the exam pattern.
Tamil Nadu Service Commission is responsible for hiring the personnel into the state’s public service. It organizes lots of group examination which requires different qualification. If you have completed your Graduation from a recognized University then you can apply for TNPSC Group 1 jobs and if you are in the final year of your degree then you are eligible to apply for Prelims exam of Group-1 Posts.