TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 Superintendent – Hello Friends! Were you waiting for TNPSC Recruitment for Group 1 in 2021? If yes, then we have come up with a latest news for you that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notification for 139 vacancies for the post of Superintendent post. Interested candidates can visit the official portal to apply online. Online application are starting from 1st Jan 2021 and available online till 31st Jan 2021. If you are interested in this vacancy then apply online without delaying it for a second.
Summary of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 Superintendent
- Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Also known as: TNPSC
- Registration mode: Online
- Total number of vacancies: 139
- Post name: Dy. Superintendent of Police & Other posts
- Procedure of Selection: Written test and Interview round
- Last date to apply: 31st January 2021
- Name of the examination: TNPSC Combine Civil Service Group 1 Exam
- Official Portal: tnpsc.gov.in
- Notification number: /2021
- Released date of TNPSC group 1 job notification: 1st January 2021
- Initial date to fill up online application: 1st Jan 2021
- Last date to submit online application: 31st Jan 2021
- Last date to submit application fee: 2nd feb 2021
- TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Preliminary Examination date: 3rd March 2021
- Mains Examination: Notify later
Classification of Vacancies for TNPSC Group 1 Exam test 2021
Process of Eligibility for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Vacancy 2021
Education: The department has fixed a certain criteria of education to select eligible candidates for this post. Aspirants must be graduated in any field to apply for this job.
Age Limit: Minimum age for General Category candidate is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years. Upper relaxation for the age is given to the SC/St candidates i.e. 5 years and 10 years for the PWD Candidates have been fixed by the department as per Government rule.
Selection Procedure: A written test needs to be qualified to get a job in TNPSC Group 1. There will be tow tests i.e. Preliminary exam and Mains exam. Candidates who will clear first round will be able to attend the second round for TNPSC Recruitment. Aspirants who will clear both the rounds will be called for the Interview round. Final merit list will be prepared in the future to select the deserving candidates for Group 1 Vacancy.
Salary Package: Participants will receive rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177700 as monthly salary if they got selected for TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2021.
Method to fill up the application form and then to submit it to the department
- Visit the official portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Locate the homepage and search for TNPSC Group 1 Jobs Notification.
- Read the details mentioned in the notification and Apply Online.
- Fill up all the mandatory details in the form, upload the documents and submit it.
- Do the payment of the fees and take a printout of your form.