TNPSC Group 2 Exam Result 2018 Cut Off Marks – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) organized the Group II written examination on 11th Nov 2018 in different examination centers. Many lakhs of students took participate in this exam. Now, the department of PSC has announced the result for the Candidates performance in the examination and also, the answer key for the Group II exam has been released which you can check from here. Participants who attended the Preliminary Exam in the month of November 2018 can check their result at tnpsc.gov.in. Apart from this, candidates who appeared for Group 2 exam will be happy to know that their result has been announced on 17th Dec 2018.
General Details for TNPSC Group 2 Exam Result 2018 Cut Off Marks
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Number of Posts: 1199
- Name of the Paper: TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2018
- Date of exam for Preliminary paper: 11th Nov 2018
- Result declared on: 17th Dec 2018
Download Result for TNPSC CCSE II Exam 2018
TNPSC has released the result for the written examination on tnpsc.gov.in which you can check at any time. Also, the answer key has been released by the department through which you can have an idea of your marks in the paper. Here, we have mentioned the direct links for TNPSC Group 2 Answer key 2018. Even if you have any doubt then you can raise an objection for which the department will take an action. To do this, you need to fill the objection sheet. After this, the department will issue answer key for Group II exam 2018.
Cut Off Marks List 2018 for TNPSC Exam
Don’t forget to check TNPSC Cut Off Marks List 2018 issued by the department. This list plays a very important role in the result as it is decided on the performance of the candidates in the exam. The list for Cut Off is released as per the category of the candidate. Have a look on the given table to know the cut off marks list.
Get the easiest way to Download TNPSC Group 2 Result 2018
Applicants who have given the exam for TNPSC can check their result now on the official website. To check this, you will have to enter the Roll number in the required field. Follow the given steps to check your result:
- Connect your device to the internet and open any search engine to log on to the website.
- Now, locate TNPSC Group 2 Result link at the right corner of the homepage.
- Now, enter the valid details like roll no, registration Id, and other relevant details.
- Now, check your overall performance in the result and also check the cut off marks.
- Save a PDF file on your device or take a print of it.