UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019 – Do you want to work as Government teacher for your subject? If yes, then the state Uttar Pradesh has a very good news for you that, the UP Basic Education Board has recently announced 69,000 posts for Sahayak Adhyapk Assistant Teacher. The applicants who have already submitted their application for this exam can start their studies to qualify the exam. To study for the exam, you all need Syllabus and exam pattern, read this article to know all the details regarding this exam and syllabus.
The exam for UP Assistant Teacher is going to held on 6th January 2019 so, it’s important that you start preparing for it. Many applicants have submitted their online form and have applied for this exam. Interested candidates can log on to the official website and can apply from 6th Dec 2018 to 20th Dec 2018.
Summary Of UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2019
- Name of the Dept.: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
- Name of the examination: UP Assistant Teacher Exam 2018-19
- Total number of vacancies: 69000 Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher
- Examination mode: Offline
- Category: UP Assistant Teacher Exam Syllabus 2018-19
- Initial date for the online registration: 6th Dec 2018
- Last date for the online registration: 20th Dec 2018
- Date of the exam: 6th January 2019
- Call letter available on the website: 31st Dec 2018
Examination pattern for UP Sahayk Adhyapak Exam 2018-19
There will be total 150 questions which will be objective type and each carries 1 mark. It means the paper will be of 150 marks in total. The subjects in this paper are Science, Mathematics, Environmental & Social Studies, Teaching Skills, Language, Information Technology, Life Skill Management, Current Affairs, Psychology, Aptitude, and Reasoning. If you want to know more details about the same then check the below table.
Syllabus for UP Sahayak Adhyapak 2018-19
General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Art & Culture
- Latest Event etc.
- Current National Events
- Current International Events
- Famous Personality
- International Award
- Important Location
- Important events related to the state
- National & International Award
- National Award
- Fill in the blanks
- Part of speech
- Questions Related to Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Making
- Spotting error
Hindi and Sanskrit Language
- अपठित गद्यांश
- General Algebra
- General geometry
- General Statistics
- Numerical Ability & Mathematical Actions
- Percentage & Factors etc.
- Profit & loss
- Current Indian society and elementary education
- Educational evaluation and measurement
- Educational focus and Administration
- Inclusive exams
- Initial formation skills
- New initiatives for elementary education
- Principles of learning
- Teaching methods and skills
Environment and Social Studies
- Earth’s structure
- Indian Constitution
- Indian economy and challenges
- Indian freedom struggle
- Indian geography
- Indian social reformer
- Latitude and decimal
- Mountains etc.
- Natural wealth
- Oceans and fauna
- Our governance system
- Solar system
- traffic and road safety
- Aeration and Region
- Binary Logic
- Block and Calendars
- Coded Inequalities
- Critical reasoning
- Cube Number Series
- Data Interpretations
- Direction Sense Test & Letter Series
- Symbol and Notations
- Van Diagram and Dice
Life Skill/ Management and Aptitude Subject
- Constitutional and original origins
- Motivation etc.
- Penal and punishments are effective use.
- Professional conduct and policy
- Role of education
- Creating environments for reading
- Factors affecting child development
- Identification of learning needs
- Personal variation
- Special arrangements for the lamp belt
- Theories of learning, their utility in actual life and use in classroom teaching
Information Technology Subject
- Art teaching and school management
- Digital teaching materials
- Information in the field of teaching skills
- Internet etc.
- Technical computers
- Useful applications in teaching
How can you check or download UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018-19?
- Firstly, visit gov.in URL on any web browser of your device or PC.
- Select the download link of UP Teacher Exam Syllabus PDF for Ass. Teacher Bharti.
- Doing this will open a PDF file on the computer screen.
- Check the Syllabus for UP Ass. Teacher or download it by selecting the download icon.