UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 & Class 12 – Hey Friends! If you are in 12th standard or if your family member is in 12th standard and you are looking for UP Board Admit Card 2019 then this is the right place from where you can get all the details regarding 10th and 12th standard hall ticket. The UP Board examination for 10th class is starting from 7th Feb 2019 and 12th exams are also starting from 7th Feb 2019.
About UP Board: The UP board of education is responsible for the exams of 10th and 12th class students. No matter, whether they are from private school or Government school. The UP Board of High School was established in the year of 1921. Every year, a large number of students pass their 10th and 12th standard from UP Board.
Generic details on UP Board Admit Card 2019 Class 10 & Class 12
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education
- Name of the exam: UP Board 10th and 12th examination 2019
- Date of 10th board exam: 7th Feb 2019
- Date of 12th board exam: 7th Feb 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- URL of the website: upmsp.edu.in
- UP Board Admit Card 2019: Updated Soon
Students who are studying under UP Board can download their date sheet 2019 by visiting official portal. Also, you can find your admit card on the official website. The exam roll number will be mentioned on your Hall ticket 2019. The UP Board is responsible for Secondary class exam and Senior Secondary class exam in all the streams including Arts, commerce and Science stream. Apart from this, your center of examination will be mentioned on the Hall ticket.
Importance of 10th and 12th class Admit Card 2019
Applicants who are going to perform in 10th and 12th class exam can download their admit card from the official website. You need to have your registration id and date of birth to check your admit card in the website. To know more about the same, keep visiting us.
Follow the given instructions to download the UP Board Admit Card 2019
- Copy this URL www.upmsp.nic.in and paste it in your search engine.
- Enter the required details by navigating to the Admit card link for the desired class standard.
- Check the admit card on the screen, download it and save it for the future reference.