UPPRPB Bharti Constable And Fireman Vacancy – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released the vacancies for 2065 Fireman Posts. Candidates who all are interested in the required post can fill up the online application form. The starting date of the registration form is 8th December 2018 which can be filled till 28th Dec 2018. Here it is a good news for all the candidates who want to be the part of UP Police Department that, you can fill up the online form to give the entrance exam. To know more about eligibility, fees, pay scale, etc. read the information given below.
UP Police is inviting the application form for Fireman posts. Interested candidates can fill up the online form available on the official website. The online registration form for this post is available from 8th Dec 2018. You can check the last date of submitting the form for UP Police fireman Bharti 2018. The young generation has been provided a very good and big opportunity to be a part of government organization. To know more about UPPRPB fireman online form, check the details mentioned below in this article.
Short description of UPPRPB Bharti Constable And Fireman Vacancy
- Name of the Department: UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Name of the Examination: UP Police Fireman Exam 2018-19
- Number of Vacancies: 2065
- Name of the posts: Fireman
- Location of the job: Uttar Pradesh State
- Mode of applying for the exam: Online
- Official website: upprpb.gov.in
- Closing date for submitting the online form: 28th Dec 2018.
Category wise post vacancies for UP Police 2018
- Number of seats available for SC: 433
- Number of seats available for ST: 41
- Number of seats available for OBC: 557
- Number of seats available for general: 1034
Significance date for applying in the UP Police Bharti 2018
- Notification number for Uttar Pradesh Police: F-1 (135)/2018
- Date of the issued notification: 3rd Dec 2018.
- Starting date of applying online for UP Police Recruitment: 8th Dec 2018
- Last date for submitting UP Police Fireman Bharti Online form: 28th Dec 2018
- Last date of submitting the application fees: 31s Dec 2018
Eligibility criteria for UP Police Job 2018 and UPPRPB fireman Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested in the given posts must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Here, we have mentioned the minimum educational qualification, age limit and other information required to apply for the given posts. Before filling up the application form, you must check all the eligibility criteria.
Minimum Education Qualification: The applicant must be matriculated from any educational field from a recognized school. To know more about the same, you can check the notification issues by UP Police Recruitment.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for UP Police Fireman Vacancy or UPPRPB Bharti is 18 years as on 01.07.2018 and the maximum age is 22 years. However, there is some relaxation given by the government which you can check from the notification released by UPPRPB Fireman Recruitment 2018.
What is the selection procedure made by UP Police Vacancy 2018? What is the pay scale offered to the selected posts?
The selection procedure is lengthy for UP Police Vacancy 2018. This includes a written examination, document verification, and Physical Standards. The candidates who have filled up the online form for UP Police Bharti will get a call for written examination. Once they pass the examination, they will be called for the document verification and physical standard round. A merit list would be prepared for the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them. You can also check the UP Police Exam Syllabus 2018 to prepare for the examination.
All candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- towards UP Police Bharti Application. The fees can be submitted online, as well as, offline. Once you submit the fees for UP Police Application Form, your form will be accepted by the department. Apart from this, the participants who have applied for Advt. no. PRPB-2-5(1) 2016 dated 20th Dec 2016 & 16th Jan 2017 are relaxed for the fees of the application form. They will have to pay the half fees i.e. Rs. 200/- for submission of UPPRPB job online form. To know more, continue reading the article.
The participants who are selected for UP Police Fireman job will get an impressive salary. The selected applicants will receive Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-.
What is the correct method to apply online for UP Police Bharti 2018?
The interested candidates must check the eligibility first, and after that, you can apply for UP Police Fireman Vacancy 2018. If you want to fill the application form, then make sure that you have a personal email id and mobile number. Also, you need to collect the scan copy of passport size photographs and signature. Follow the given steps mentioned below to fill up the form:
- Navigate to the official website of UP Police Bharti application form i.e. upprpb.gov.in
- Select the link to download UP Police Recruitment Notification for fireman jobs.
- Download the PDF on your system. Read it carefully to know the eligibility and other information.
- Next, you have to click on Apply online for UPPRPB Fireman Bharti.
- Enter all the required information on your UP Police Bharti Online application form.
- Check the details which you filled up in the boxes.
- Upload the scan copy of your signature and passport size photograph.
- Once this is done, make the payment of application fees to complete the procedure.
- Submit the fees and take a hard copy of the registration form.
- To apply directly, check the link given below.
Conclusion: UP Police Recruitment has issued a notification for 2065 Vacancies for Fireman posts. Candidates who are interested can fill up the online form and complete the registration by submitting the fees. The last date to fill up the form is 28th Dec 2018.