UPSC NDA Online Application Form 2019 – The application form for NDA has been started from 9th January 2019 on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The UPSC will conduct the written exam for NDA 2019. This test will be at National level therefore, the participants needs to work hard. This written test is organized to hire deserving candidates in the Navy, Army and Air Force. Ever year, this exams held twice i.e. NDA I and NDA II. This test will consist of two parts i.e. written and Interview. Get the complete information about NDA Exam 2019 such as Eligibility, fees, selection process, pay scale, etc.
Important dates for UPSC NDA Online Application Form 2019
- Release date of notification for NDA I : 9th January 2019
- Release date of notification for NDA II: 7th August 2019
- Application form are available from: 9th January 2019 (NDA I)
- Application form are available from: 7th August 2019 (NDA II)
- Last date to submit the application form: 4th February 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 3rd September 2019
- Admit Card for NDA I/II will be available: 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Examination date for NDA I Exam: 21st April 2019
- Examination date for NDA II Exam: 17th November 2019
The online application form for this exam is starting from 9th Jan and will be available till 4th Feb 2019. Candidates who are interested, they have chance to take this opportunity and do best in the exam to get selected for the post. There are total 392 vacancies for which you can apply. Check the official site upsc.gov.in for more information.
Department wise Classification of 392 vacancies
- Army Force: 208
- Navy Force: 42
- Air Force: 92
- Naval Academy: 50
Important things about NDA Exam 2019
- The NDA 2019 Application form is available online.
- The submission of application form has been started from 9th January for NDa I and 7th August for NDA II.
- The registration form is divided in two sections i.e. Part I and Part II.
- Candidates are required to fill up both the parts correctly.
- In Part II, pay the examination fee as mentioned in the form and upload the documents in the same format and size as required by the form.
- Check the form before final submission because no correction will be allowed after this.
- No printout is required to send to the UPSC.
Check the application fee for NDA Exam 2019
- General candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Sc/St/OBC candidates and sons of NCOs, JCOs and Ors are exempted to pay application fee.
- The fess is to be paid through Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- Fess can be paid through challan of SBI bank.
Eligibility Criteria of NDA
For Army or Defense Academy: Aspirants should be 12th pass from a recognized school.
For Air Force and Naval Wings: Candidates should be 12th pass from Physics and Mathematics of School Education.
Applicants must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
Applicants must have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Unmarried male can apply for this job
Candidates should be physically fit as per the physical standard.
How to apply?
Open the official site and select Online Application for NDA I link. Fill up the form and complete the payment process. Don’t forget to take a print of your form.