UPSC NDA Online Application Form 2019 – Dear candidates, if you are interested to work in National Defense Academy then we have a very good news for you all. The UPSC NDA is starting the registration from 9th Jan 2019 for recruiting in Army, Navy, and Air force. This test will be of National level which conducts twice in a year. The UPSC NDA Examconsist of two tiers i.e. written test and Interview round.
UPSC NDA Online Application Form 2019 Check the examination date
- Release of Notification for NDA paper 1: 9th January 2019
- Release of Notification for NDA paper 2: 7th August 2019
- Initial and last date to fill up application form for NDA 1: 9th Jan to 4th Feb 2019
- Initial and last date to fill up application form for NDA 2: 7th Aug to 3rd Sep 2019
- Released Date of Admit Card for both papers: Before 1 or 2 weeks of the exam
- Date of the examination for NDA 1: 21st April 2019
- Date of the examination for NDA 2: 17th November 2019
Important instructions regarding NDA Application Form 2019
- The UPSC form is to be submitted online.
- The application form will be released on 9th Jan for NDA 1 and 7th Aug for NDA II.
- The application form is divided in two parts i.e. Part I and Part II.
- The general details regarding the aspirants is to be submitted in the Part I.
- In part II, participants will have to attach a scanned copy of required documents, complete the application fee process and select the exam.
- Make sure to upload the image in JPG format and upload the documents in to the required size.
- Make sure you fill up the details correctly in the application form because you will not be allowed to make any changes after the final submission of form.
Classification of UPSC NDA Vacancies 2019
Total post: 342
- Army: 208 vacancies
- Navy 42 vacancies
- Air Force: 92 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam 2019
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
Education: Applicants must have passed 12th class to apply for UPSC NDA Exam. Candidate must be from Science stream to get selected in the Air Force.
Age Limit:For NDA I, aspirants must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003. For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd Jan 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Gender and Martial Status: Unmarried male can apply for NDA Exam. They shouldn’t marry before the completion of their training period.
Physical Standard: Aspirants who are willing to work in NDA should be physically fit as per the physical standard.
Application Fees: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100 as an examination fee. However, aspirants who belongs to reserved category do not required to pay any fee. The fee can be paid online through Credit card/debit card or net banking.
Selection Criteria: The selection of UPSC NDA Jobs will be based on the performance in the written examination, Physical Standard test and then the Interview session.
Pay Scale of UPSC NDA Selected Candidates
How to fill up the application form for UPSC NDA Exam 2019?
- Login to the official site i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Now, navigate to Online application for various Examination.
- Complete the Part-1 Registration and click continue.
- Complete the Part-2 registration and Submit the details.
- Print a copy of your registration form.