UPSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Homeopathic Pharmacist – The online process of UPSSSC Homeopathy Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 has been started on the USSSC official website, upsssc.gov.in which is valid till March 18, 2020. The good news is that the 12th pass students can also apply for this job. There are a total of 420 vacancies released by the Government for which you can apply if you are eligible as per the rules.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Homeopathic Pharmacist
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Total number of posts: 420
- Name of the post: Homeopathic Pharmacist
- Initial date of the application process: 25th Feb 2020
- Last date of the application process: 18th March 2020
- Selection Procedure: Online Test
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: upsssc.gov.in
- Last date for application correction: 25th March 2020
The department has released 420 vacancies for Pharmacist which are further divided as per category of the candidates. Have a look at the given details:
- General: 218
- Sc: 79
- St: 02
- OBC: 113
Also, the cut off list will vary in a similar manner. Therefore, you have to check the details carefully. There is a fixed eligibility criterion of UPSSSC Government to hire the candidates for the deserving post. Let’s have a glance at these details.
Required Education Qualification for UPSSSC Homeopathy Pharmacy 2020
If you are 12th pass candidates and have experience of homeopathic pharmacist for at least 2 years as a diploma and also, registered in Homeopathic Medicine Board then you can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2020 without having any doubt.
Required age of the candidate
Candidates who lie in the age factor of 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2020, they can apply for this exam to take participate for this job. Check the official website to know age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
Interested candidates for UPSSSC Job 2020 will have to complete the registration process by making the payment of the application fee. The General Category candidates will pay Rs. 160/- and SC/St candidates will pay Rs. 70/- as an examination fee.
The application fee is to be paid through an online process. You can use debit card/credit card or internet banking to pay the fee amount.
Selection Process and Pay Scale
The selection process consists of a written test which is to be cleared by the candidates. The complete detail about the selection criteria can be availed by visiting the official site.
Candidates who will pass each and every round of selection successfully they will be appointed as Homeopathy Pharmacist and will get an attractive salary of Rs. 29200-92300/- as monthly pay scale.
How to apply for UPSSSC Homeopathy Pharmacist Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website to check UPSSSC HP recruitment notification 2020.
- Now, select the notification/advertisement in the main tab.
- Read the notification carefully and if you are eligible then click the link Apply Online and fill up the application form.
- Be prepared with your educational documents and enter the details correctly in the form.
- Submit the details after reviewing and move to the final step i.e. Payment process.