WB Postal Circle MTS Recruitment Admit Card – The examination for WB Postal Circle India is going to held at the various location of West Bengal. If you want to take participate in this examination, then you have come to the right place to get the important details for the same. West Bengal Post Office is going to held the examination of MTS at various centers of WB. Candidates who are looking for West Bengal Post Office Call letter 2018 can download it from here. If you want to know more about the examination date and WB Postal Circle MTS Hall Ticket 2018 then, read the full article.
There is a total 242 Multitasking Staff vacancy released by West Bengal Postal Circle for which candidates need to give a written test. Many of the candidates have applied for MTS Post and now they are waiting to download the Hall Ticket for WB Postal Circle 2018-19. But, you don’t need to worry anymore as the department will soon release the date of the examination after which you can easily download WB Post Office Hall Ticket 2018. Candidates can collect their call letter either from this page or from the official website using the login information. Keep updating yourself by visiting this page.
Important details for WB Postal Circle MTS Recruitment Admit Card 2018-19
- Name of the department: West Bengal Post Office
- Number of the notification: Rectt/R-46/DR/2014
- Number of vacancies: 242 posts
- Name of the vacancies: Multitasking Staff (MTS)
- Details on the page: About Admit card/hall ticket/call letter
- Job type: Government Job
- Starting date of the application: 5th Sep 2018
- Last date to fill up the application: 4th Oct 2018
- Name of the examination: Aptitude test
- Date of the examination: It will be Updated soon
- Hall ticket date: 10-15 days before the exam
- Official site: westbengalpost.gov.in
- Official email address: email@example.com
Spotlight on WB Postal Circle Multitasking Staff Notification 2018
WB Post Office Recruitment has released a notification in which it is mentioned that there are a total 242 vacancies for the post of Multitasking Staff Vacancy. Candidates can fill up the online form which is valid from 5th Sep to 4th Oct 2018. They will be selected on the basis of obtained marks in the written examination. Candidates who have taken the participate in this exam need to download WB Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2018-19. The date of the examination is yet to be announced but, it is estimated that the exam for WB Post Office will be held in the month on January 2019. If you have filled up the application form, then download the hall ticket for your exam from here.
Why it is necessary to download WB Postal Circle MTS Admit Card 2018-19? What all information it will include?
Hall Ticket for any examination is very important as it gives a proof to the invigilator that it is you who have applied for the examination. Candidates must carry their WB Postal Circle MTS Admit Card to the examination hall to opt for the written exam. Without this, no candidate is allowed to sit for the examination. The call letter of MTS consists of some important information about you such as:
- Your name
- Your Parents name
- Examination Roll no.
- Name of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Location of Examination centre
- Reporting time
- Name of the subjects
- Passport size photograph and signature
- Other relevant information
Is there any other document which you need to carry along with your WB Postal Circle Admit Card 2018-19?
Applicants who all are going for the West Bengal Post Office exam must carry one ID proof and one photograph for the verification process. If any candidate forgets to bring these documents, then he/she will not be allowed to give the written test for the required post. The invigilator may ask you at any time to show him your documents. The candidates can carry any of the following id proof along with their hall ticket:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Any other identity proof recognized by Govt.
How can a candidate download West Bengal Post Office Hall ticket 2018-19? Quick steps to download the hall ticket for MTS call letter 2018
The candidates who are taking participate in the exam must download the admit card, which will be available on the official website. Candidates need their Registration number and date of birth to download it. The date of the exam will be announced soon by the WB department. Follow these easy and quick steps if you want to download West Bengal Post Office Hall ticket 2018-19.
- Open any search engine on your computer and log on to the official website i.e. westbengalpost.gov.in
- Navigate to the recruitment section and search for WB Post Office Admit Card.
- Hit the link to navigate to a new window which will ask for certain login details.
- Fill up the required information and submit it.
- Once again, you will be redirected to a new screen.
- On the dashboard, you can see your WB Postal Circle Call Letter for MTS Exam.
- Download and save it on your computer.
- Take a hard copy of this document for future reference.
Conclusion: There is a total 242 MTS Vacancy released by West Bengal Office Recruitment. Interested candidates can fill up the online form for the written examination. The examination will be probably held in the month of January 2019. Keep yourself up to date by visiting this page.